Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hola attempt #2

Hi everybody, 

  My name (obviously) is Leanna Orr, and I'm a 2nd year English major from Calgary. I live off campus, in an apartment in Kits and ride my bicycle to school every day, as long as it isn't raining. Over the summer, I spent some time in Costa Rica (where the locals loved my accent) and in Spain (where the locals laughed at it). Both were wonderful. After travels, I lived at home in Calgary and worked as a bartender, which was wonderful and suited my night-owl lifestyle perfectly.

Se veo mañana,

Leanna

1 comment:

katiekat said...

Hi Leanna,
I was in Costa Rica this June, but only for two weeks. I went to San Jose, Mal Pais, Monteverde, and La Fortuna....where did you get to? Any luck with seeing the crazy Bocas del Toro? :P
Katie